Becoming a future-ready retailer and delivering greater shopping experiences across all touchpoints requires you to put your omni-customer at the heart of your operations.
At Invent Analytics, we focus on your omni-customer’s world. We use the most advanced analytic techniques and explainable AI to forecast their behaviors at the same granularity that the customers make choices.
Our Omni-Demand Forecasting, engineered specifically to help you meet the demands of your omni-channel customers, gives you highly accurate forecasts at all levels of granularity in your demand planning.
By forecasting demand at each location, we position inventory at the right amount at each location so that you can successfully increase your order fulfilment performance and keep your customers happy.
Why use Omni Demand Forecasting?
Highest Forecast Accuracy at a Granular Level
- Generate highly accurate forecasts at all levels of granularity
- Create more accurate short-term baseline forecasts at the SKU/Zip-Code/Day/Fulfillment Preference level for long-life products as well as for short-life or highly seasonal products
- Make more accurate long-term and promotional forecasts by using our AI-Powered Probabilistic Demand Forecasting system
Zip-code or Store Catchment Area Demand Forecasting
- Use online channel data to make accurate decisions to convert which stores into strategic hubs for fast-time deliveries
- Capture the information about the stages preceding the order stage, most notably search and evaluation of alternatives.
Explainable AI and Fast Learning Algorithms
- We use explainable AI to increase your confidence in the decisions and forecasts generated by Omni-Demand Forecasting. We provide the key components of the forecasts (including promotions, special events and other factors affecting demand) and enable you to see the root causes of changes in the forecast.
- By exploiting advanced machine learning built specifically for retail and slow-moving inventory, we give you the ability to drill-down and analyze forecast deviations.
- Predict how, when and where your omni-channel customers want their orders to be fulfilled
- Determine the right amount of inventory required in your stores and distribution centers to meet customer demand
- Detect demand shifts quickly and adapt to changing demand
- Handle Covid-like high volatility environments effectively
- Enable autonomous inventory planning with more accurate forecasts
- Improve customer satisfaction by responding quickly to consumers’ evolving needs
- Greater visibility into the future for better planning
- Improved short-term and long-term prediction quality
- Insightful customer behavior analysis, including return patterns
- The ability to do cross-channel testing
- Oversight of the impact of omni-channel promotions
“We have decided to partner with Invent Analytics to improve our demand forecasting after evaluating a number of solution providers. One of the main reasons for choosing Invent Analytics was the fact that they’ve provided the highest forecasting accuracy in comparison to all their competitors.”A Grocery Retail Group, Ukraine, Head of Supply Chain
“Invent Analytics’ demand forecasting solution brings a greater level of granular analysis combined with probabilistic distribution. This unique capability has not only allowed us to maximize sales; but has also helped us to become more customer-centric.”A Global Footwear Retailer, Chief Planning Officer
Omni-Store and DC Replenishment Optimization
Make profit-optimized inventory decisions every day.Learn More
Allocate your inventory in anticipation of omni-channel demand that could be fulfilled from every possible source.Learn More
Accelerate your margin growth by optimizing your markdowns throughout the product lifecycle.Learn More
Dynamic and Competitive Price Optimization
Make well-informed, profit-optimal pricing decisions for every product down to Store-SKU levelLearn More
Create customer-centric assortments and maximize profit through localized product selection and assigned shelf space.Learn More
Increase your omni-channel productivity by efficiently optimizing inventory across locations.Learn More