An advanced allocation optimization solution means much more than meeting customer demand at a store or regional level. Solution-based service-level frameworks to manage store inventories cannot capture the omni-channel complexity successfully. Initial and in-season allocation decisions should position inventory optimally anticipating offline sales and omni-customers’ fulfillment needs – to be close to the omni-customers without carrying excessive inventory.
Our Omni-Allocation makes products readily available at stores for fast pick up by or delivery to customers while avoiding overflow inventory to stores. It allocates inventory of your short-life products to stores, mini-DC’s and hub-stores in anticipation of omni-channel demand so that you can fulfill from every possible source.
By sending the right amount of inventory to your stores, you reduce left-over risks at stores and early stockout risks at distribution centers. As a result of dynamic and smart positioning of inventory, you get higher sell-through and reduce overall fulfillment costs.
Why use Omni-Allocation?
Make profit-optimized allocation decisions over the course of the season
- Gain a full-season perspective to enable more accurate and timely allocations
- Make profit-optimized inventory decisions balancing lost-sales vs left-over risk at stores
- Avoid unnecessary markdowns.
Use omni-demand and omni-fulfillment as your allocation backbone
- Monitor and anticipate omni-fulfilment from stores
- Fulfill your omni-customers demand by allocating inventory of the short-life products to stores, mini-DC’s and hub-stores.
Benefit from robust, allocation-specific forecasts
- Take advantage of highly accurate AI-powered forecasts to anticipate customer demand -even for new items with a unique combination of attributes-
- Use demand probability with highest predicted value for each and every potential item allocation
- Maximize sales and minimize stranded inventory costs while improving your merchandise planning decisions.
Maximize your inventory productivity
- Gain future order and fulfilment visibility across the season with dynamic inventory optimization
- Protect the optimal amount of inventory at the DC - to minimize fulfillment costs and support fast-selling stores
Maximize season sell-through
- Use exception alerts during the season to detect supply and demand mismatches
- Use Markdown Optimization to explore the impact of different markdown depth and timing scenarios
- Reduce review and adjustment time while improving season performance using configurable thresholds and smart alerts
“It was clear that with the help of Invent Analytics’ Allocation Optimization we would improve our planning accuracy while also streamlining our processes. Some stores have seen double-digit revenue uplift. If I had to make the decision of choosing Invent Analytics again, I would do it, no doubt!”Ozlem Celikkanat, Merchandising and Supply Chain Director, Ayaydin-Miroglio Group
“Our Marks&Spencer stores have seen incredible improvement in sales. Invent Analytics’ Omni-Allocation is designed maximize sales while minimizing stranded inventory.”Batur Can, General Manager, FIBA Retail Group
Our customers see results
Achieve the highest forecast accuracy in the omni-channel world.Learn More
Omni-Store and DC Replenishment Optimization
Make profit-optimized inventory decisions every day.Learn More
Accelerate your margin growth by optimizing your markdowns throughout the product lifecycle.Learn More
Dynamic and Competitive Price Optimization
Make well-informed, profit-optimal pricing decisions for every product down to Store-SKU levelLearn More
Create customer-centric assortments and maximize profit through localized product selection and assigned shelf space.Learn More
Increase your omni-channel productivity by efficiently optimizing inventory across locations.Learn More