Solution ConsultantUS (REMOTE)
We are Invent Analytics.
Invent Analytics is a provider of Supply Chain AI SaaS solutions for retailers. We help our customers adopt a data-centered approach to their mission-critical operations and key business problems. Our solutions encapsulate intelligent business logic, utilizing optimization techniques, forecasting, and decision-making algorithms.
For more information, visit www.inventanalytics.com.
About the Role
Invent Analytics is a leader in Inventory Optimization solutions for retailers. We have a core team of experts positioned globally. We are looking to add a consultant-oriented pre-sales engineer to the US team. The solution consultant role will become a trusted advisor to our prospects and customers through open, honest and transparent engagement by communicating the business value from our solutions as it relates to the specific use cases and needs of our prospects and customers.
What You Will Do:
- Portray professional consultancy for retail processes with business acumen
- Challenge the customer’s thinking and give insight into industry best practices
- Lead discovery sessions to uncover prospect needs
- Understand Functional Business Req and Present Use Cases to Prospects
- Prepare and Explain Specific Business Cases to Prospects
- Demonstrate differentiation with confidence and enthusiasm
- Create Demo flow & UI Requests to Present to Prospects
- Lead Diagnostics & Prepare/Present Outputs
- Initial Client On-Boarding Hand-off to Implementation Team
- Maintain Q&A, RFP and RFI Database
- Drive data requirements discussions
- Drive quick diagnostic studies based on client data working with data science team
- Works with Sales Team to demonstrate value
Supportive & Potential Responsibilities:
- Maintain and Improve Product Presentations
- UI needs determination (Client/Prospect feedbacks)
- Product Marketing Support
- Support Lead Generation Process
- Organize Existing Product Presentations
- Improve Product Presentations, workflows and demos
- Give feedback for implementation guidelines & technical documentation preparation (i.e. UAT Test, Disaster Rec.)
- Prepare business case value calculator
- Support UI & Reporting Fit-Gap – Capture Quick Wins (i.e. Rpl Frequency)
- Drive POC or In-Market Tests
- Drive questions for proposals
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of B2B sales/consulting experience
- Action-oriented and self-starter with a passion to win
- Comfortable with math-based solutions (problem solver)
- Team oriented and strong collaborator
- Proficient in Microsoft (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams, etc.)
Life at Invent Analytics:
- Great colleagues: We consider ourselves anything but average. We are an amazing team of top-notch data scientists, software engineers, and research scientists
- We love what we do: Our team has an exciting tech stack: Pyspark, Databricks, Python, and so on
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are incredibly proud of our contribution to our society. Working at Invent Analytics gives you an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Our Invent Social Responsibility Club:
- Grants scholarships at four different education institutions
- Donates for schools
- Sponsors for young talents
- Runs and raises money for underprivileged children
International Growth and Success
People are at the heart of our success.
- Award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia.
- We won the RILA 2020 Startup Innovation Award for Supply Chain in the U.S. with the votes of the largest retailers in the world.
Invent Analytics provides equal employment opportunities, and we strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- We are together without discrimination of nationality, gender, belief, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation.
- For us, diversity means embracing all the features that make us unique.
Invent the Future with Us
Does this sound like your next dream job? Get in touch now, we'd love to meet you!
Read more about Invent Analytics here: www.inventanalytics.ai
Please, click on the link privacy notice for prospective employees.