Data ScientistUS (REMOTE)
We are Invent Analytics.
Invent Analytics is a provider of Supply Chain AI SaaS solutions for retailers. We help our customers adopt a data-centered approach to their mission-critical operations and key business problems. Our solutions encapsulate intelligent business logic, utilizing optimization techniques, forecasting and decision-making algorithms.
For more information, visit www.inventanalytics.com.
About the Role
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for performing assigned tasks as part of the project team, serving as a client interface and participating in requirements gathering and analysis, data analysis, presentation of analysis to the clients. You will help the design and
development of algorithm driven products and solutions. You will be working closely with our project and product teams in order to deliver data driven solutions.
What You Will Do:
- Analyse data for patterns
- Implement and improve existing models for data driven products
- Create client ready slides
- Find efficient ways to solve problems
- Learn and share knowledge among your team mates
- Be productive and drive others to new heights
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant job experience
- BSc / MSc degree in machine learning, deep learning or equivalent work experience
- Excellent analytical thinking / problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in defining activities and direction with good planning skills
- Strong background in Mathematical Modeling, Operations Research, Statistical approaches
- Experience with statistical packages such as Python, R, GAMS and SQL is a big plus
- Experience with optimization packages is a big plus
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new tools and paradigms to deploy cutting edge solutions
- Appreciation of team spirit
- Experience with PySpark, Airflow, Tableau
- Experience with project management
Life at Invent Analytics:
- Great colleagues: We consider ourselves anything but average. We are an amazing team of top-notch data scientists, software engineers, and research scientists
- We love what we do: Our team has an exciting tech stack: Pyspark, Databricks, Python, and so on
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are incredibly proud of our contribution to our society. Working at Invent Analytics gives you an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Our Invent Social Responsibility Club:
- Grants scholarships at four different education institutions
- Donates for schools
- Sponsors for young talents
- Runs and raises money for underprivileged children
International Growth and Success
People are at the heart of our success.
- Award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia.
- We won the RILA 2020 Startup Innovation Award for Supply Chain in the U.S. with the votes of the largest retailers in the world.
Invent Analytics provides equal employment opportunities, and we strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- We are together without discrimination of nationality, gender, belief, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation.
- For us, diversity means embracing all the features that make us unique.
Invent the Future with Us
Does this sound like your next dream job? Get in touch now, we'd love to meet you!
Read more about Invent Analytics here: www.inventanalytics.ai
Please, click on the link privacy notice for prospective employees.