UI/UX DesignerTURKEY (REMOTE)
We are Invent Analytics.
Invent Analytics is a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of technology and retail. Headquartered in the United States and with offices around the world, Invent Analytics helps retailers transform the way they manage their supply chains.
We are a group of bright, kind, and goal-oriented people working together to make retail better. We think big. We take pride in what we do. As a provider of award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that
serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia, we make a measurable and meaningful difference for our customers every day.
Our team of 200+ people consists of young engineers and data scientists from the top CS and IE programs in our Istanbul, Philadelphia, Amsterdam, and Dubai offices.
For our journey ahead, we are looking to build up our team of bright minds further, and we are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our growing team in Istanbul.
About the Role
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for our customers. By working cross-functionally, this candidate will understand needs from the product
management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
What You Will Do
- Design thoughtful user experiences that are functional and user friendly
- Work closely with business, product, and engineering stakeholders to shape the user experience and user interface
- Contribute to developing user interface design system
- Create designs from wireframes to pixel-perfect components for development
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Support the team in identifying user needs to influence your design decisions
- Think through a workflow and make major, sometimes daring design decisions to reinvent it
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing to make product improvements
What We Are Looking For
- Experience in enabling highly technical users quickly and intuitively analyze and get insights from data
- Knowledge of interaction design, user-centered design processes as well as knowledge of UX principles and techniques
- Knowledge of design system principles and experience of working with atomic design approach
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of Figma. Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
- A serious and earnest desire to solve complex problems
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your existing understanding of UI/UX processes and design skills
- Experience in Retail Industry and Saas
- Basic HTML / CSS knowledge
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Monthly internet and social media fun package
- Educational and development opportunities
- Remote working option
Life at Invent Analytics
- Great colleagues: We consider ourselves anything but average. We are an amazing team of top- notch data scientists, software engineers, and research scientists
- We love what we do: Our team has an exciting tech stack: Pyspark, Databricks, Python, and so on
- Monthly team events: We don’t miss a single birthday! We celebrate special days; we regularly meet at lunch and dinner dates with the team and enjoy online Happy Friday gatherings
- We get social: Did you know that we have a Film Club and a Book Club?
- We care: We take care of ourselves, and we regularly take Pilates classes
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are incredibly proud of our contribution to our society. Working at Invent Analytics gives you an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives. Our Invent Social Responsibility Club:
- Grants scholarships at four different education institutions
- Donates for schools
- Sponsors for young talents
- Runs and raises money for underprivileged children
International Growth and Success
People are at the heart of our success.
- Award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia
- We won the RILA 2020 Startup Innovation Award for Supply Chain in the U.S. with the votes of the largest retailers in the world.
Invent Analytics provides equal employment opportunities, and we strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- We are together without discrimination of nationality, gender, belief, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation.
- For us, diversity means embracing all the features that make us unique.
Invent the Future with Us
Does this sound like your next dream job? Get in touch now, we'd love to meet you!
Read more about Invent Analytics here: www.inventanalytics.ai
Please, click on the link privacy notice for prospective employees. https://www.inventanalytics.com/privacy-statement