Junior/Mid Data ScientistTURKEY (REMOTE)
We are Invent Analytics.
Invent Analytics is a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of technology and retail. Headquartered in the United States and with offices around the world, Invent Analytics helps retailers transform the way they manage their supply chains.
We are a group of bright, kind, and goal-oriented people working together to make retail better. We think big. We take pride in what we do. As a provider of award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia, we make a measurable and meaningful difference for our customers every day.
Our team of 200+ people consists of young engineers and data scientists from the top CS and IE programs in our Istanbul, Philadelphia, Amsterdam, and Dubai offices.
For our journey ahead, we are looking to build up our team of bright minds further, and we are looking for a Data Scientist to join our growing team in İstanbul.
About the Role
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for performing assigned tasks as part of the project team, serving as a client interface and participating in requirements gathering and analysis, data analysis, presentation of analysis to the clients . You will help the design and development of algorithm driven products and solutions. You will be working closely with our project and product teams in order to deliver data driven solutions.
What You Will Do
- Analyse data for patterns
- Implement and improve existing models for data driven products
- Create client ready slides
- Find efficient ways to solve problems
- Learn and share knowledge among your team mates
- Be productive and drive others to new heights
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum one/two years of relevant job experience
- BSc / MSc degree in machine learning, deep learning or equivalent work experience
- Excellent analytical thinking / problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in defining activities and direction with good planning skills
- Strong background in Mathematical Modeling, Operations Research, Statistical approaches
- Experience with statistical packages such as Python, R, GAMS and SQL is a big plus
- Experience with optimization packages is a big plus
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new tools and paradigms to deploy cutting edge solutions
- Good communication/presentation skills, both oral and written, Fluent in English
- Appreciation of team spirit
- No military obligation or postponement for at least 2 years for male candidates
- Experience with PySpark, Airflow, Tableau
- Experience with project management
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Monthly internet and social media fun package
- Educational and development opportunities
- Remote working option
Life at Invent Analytics
- Great colleagues: We consider ourselves anything but average. We are an amazing team of top-notch data scientists, software engineers, and research scientists
- We love what we do: Our team has an exciting tech-stack: Pyspark, Databricks, Python, and so on
- Monthly team events: We don’t miss a single birthday! We celebrate special days; we regularly meet at lunch and dinner dates with the team and enjoy online Happy Friday gatherings
- We get social: Did you know that we have a Film Club, and a Book Club?
- We care: We take care of ourselves, we regularly take pilates classes
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are incredibly proud of our contribution to our society. Working at Invent Analytics gives you an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives. Our Invent Social Responsibility Club:
- Grants scholarships at four different education institutions
- Donates for schools
- Sponsors for young talents
- Runs and raises money for underprivileged children
International Growth and Success
People are at the heart of our success.
- Award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia
- We won the RILA 2020 Startup Innovation Award for Supply Chain in the U.S. with the votes of the largest retailers in the world.
Invent Analytics provides equal employment opportunities, and we strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- We are together without discrimination of nationality, gender, belief, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation.
- For us, diversity means embracing all the features that make us unique.
Invent the Future with Us
Does this sound like your next dream job? Get in touch now, we'd love to meet you!
Please, click on the link privacy notice for prospective employees.