Frontend DeveloperTURKEY (REMOTE)
We are Invent Analytics.
Invent Analytics is a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of technology and retail. Headquartered in the United States and with offices around the world, Invent Analytics helps retailers transform the way they manage their supply chains.
We are a group of bright, kind, and goal-oriented people working together to make retail better. We think big. We take pride in what we do. As a provider of award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia, we make a measurable and meaningful difference for our customers every day.
Our team of 100+ people consists of young engineers and data scientists from the top CS and IE programs in our Istanbul, Philadelphia, Amsterdam, and Dubai offices.
For our journey ahead, we are looking to build up our team of bright minds further, and we are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our growing team in Istanbul.
About the Role
As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for our customers. By working with a team, this candidate will understand needs from the product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
What You Will Do
- Develop and enhance web applications
- Implement new designs and improve the UI and UX in our current and new products
- Working with the back-end developers to ensure that the required data is available to the front-end
- Helping the current engineering process by code reviews, pull requests etc
- Analyze the impact of features, hypothesize and implement new solutions
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years overall professional web application development experience
- Experience with HTML5/CSS
- Understanding principles of component-driven architecture
- Interest in new web technologies
- Interest in data visualization
- Interest in keeping up to date with the changing face of modern front-end tech
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with unit and end-to-end testing
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with SASS/LESS/SCSS
- Experience with rendering large and complex datasets
- Track record of contributing to open source repositories
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Individual financial support for your remote/home office setup
- Monthly internet and social media fun package
- Educational and development opportunities
- Remote working option
Life at Invent Analytics
- Great colleagues: We consider ourselves anything but average.We are an amazing team of top-notch data scientists, software engineers, and research scientists
- We love what we do: Our team has an exciting tech-stack: Pyspark, Databricks, Python, and so on
- Monthly team events: We don’t miss a single birthday! We celebrate special days; we regularly meet at lunch and dinner dates with the team and enjoy online Happy Friday gatherings
- We get social: Did you know that we have a Film Club, a Book Club?
- We care: We take care of ourselves, we regularly take pilates classes
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are incredibly proud of our contribution to our society. Working at Invent Analytics gives you an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives. Our Invent Social Responsibility Club:
- Grants scholarships at four different education institutions
- Donates for schools
- Sponsors for young talents
- Runs and raises money for underprivileged children
International Growth and Success
People are at the heart of our success.
- Award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia
- We won the RILA 2020 Startup Innovation Award for Supply Chain in the U.S. with the votes of the largest retailers in the world.
Invent Analytics provides equal employment opportunities, and we strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- We are together without discrimination of nationality, gender, belief, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation.
- For us, diversity means embracing all the features that make us unique.
Invent the Future with Us
Does this sound like your next dream job? Get in touch now, we'd love to meet you!
Please, click on the link privacy notice for prospective employees. https://www.inventanalytics.com/privacy-statement