Analytics ConsultantTURKEY (REMOTE)
We are Invent Analytics.
Invent Analytics is a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of technology and retail. Headquartered in the United States and with offices around the world, Invent Analytics helps retailers transform the way they manage their supply chains.
We are a group of bright, kind, and goal-oriented people working together to make retail better. We think big. We take pride in what we do. As a provider of award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia, we make a measurable and meaningful difference for our customers every day.
Our team of 100+ people consists of young engineers and data scientists from the top CS and IE programs in our Istanbul, Philadelphia, Amsterdam, and Dubai offices.
For our journey ahead, we are looking to build up our team of bright minds further, and we are looking for an
Analytics Consultant to join our growing team in İstanbul.
About the Role
As an Analytics Consultant, you will be responsible for performing assigned tasks as part of the project team,
serving as a client interface and participating in requirements gathering and analysis, data analysis, presentation of analysis to the clients. You will help the design and development of algorithm driven products and solutions. You will be working closely with our project and product teams in order to deliver data driven solutions.
What You Will Do
- Monitoring client performance results and products' KPIs, and providing periodic reporting to the internal and external customers
- Creating and developing detailed, comprehensive and well-structured service plans in order to improve clients' KPIs and operations
- Partnering with internal and external customers, at all levels to identify trends, propose strategies, and resolve performance issues
- Developing and executing exploratory analysis as well as automated tasks in order to ensure service quality
- Supporting implementation of improvements for business efficiency, quality and control KPIs for service customers
- Identifying organizational inefficiencies and leads activities using cross-functional resources to deliver business results
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, coordinating and testing service activities
- Managing workflow and maintain a "sense of urgency" in accordance with customer needs, responding in a timely manner to the needs of the customer
- Investigating customer complaints and non-conformance issues and designing improvement plans
- Benchmarking and best practice sharing across the organization: Continue to research and learn new industry best practices on analytics and introduce them where that would improve the efficiency of delivery and quality of the solutions developed
- Performing assigned tasks as part of the service team, designing and developing product capabilities
- Working together with all stakeholders in automating processes
- Managing internal & external customer expectations in terms of service level and communications
- People management including setting objectives and KPIs, performance reviews, and feedback
What We Are Looking For
- BSc / MSc degree from a quantitative field such as Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, and Statistics.
MBA is an asset
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in consulting and/or related role
- Experience with SQL and databases as well as statistical packages in R, Python is a big plus
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem–solving skills
- The ability to understand data anomalies, outliers and identifying the root causes behind
- The ability to identify edge cases in a process flow and a development design
- Passionate to learn market dynamics of retail industry
- Experience with agile methods as Kanban and Scrum is a plus
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks potentially with conflicting timescales, prioritizing appropriately and escalating where there are significant issues
- Appreciation of team spirit
- The ability to build strong, effective working relationships at all levels with strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong commitment to follow-through
- Excellent skills in documenting, interpreting and presenting business and technical concepts for both
internal and external clients
- Fluent in English
- No military obligation or postponement for at least 2 years for male candidates
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- We are using USD based compensation model for all our employees
- Individual financial support for your remote/home office setup
- Monthly internet and social media fun package
- Educational and development opportunities
- Remote working option
Life at Invent Analytics
- Great colleagues: We consider ourselves anything but average. We are an amazing team of top-notch data scientists, software engineers, and research scientists
- We love what we do: Our team has an exciting tech-stack: Pyspark, Databricks, Python, and so on
- Monthly team events: We don’t miss a single birthday! We celebrate special days; we regularly meet at lunch and dinner dates with the team and enjoy online Happy Friday gatherings
- We get social: Did you know that we have a Film Club, and a Book Club?
- We care: We take care of ourselves, we regularly take pilates classes
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are incredibly proud of our contribution to our society. Working at Invent Analytics gives you an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives. Our Invent Social Responsibility Club:
- Grants scholarships at four different education institutions
- Donates for schools
- Sponsors for young talents
- Runs and raises money for underprivileged children
International Growth and Success
People are at the heart of our success.
- Award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia
- We won the RILA 2020 Startup Innovation Award for Supply Chain in the U.S. with the votes of the largest retailers in the world.
Invent Analytics provides equal employment opportunities, and we strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- We are together without discrimination of nationality, gender, belief, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation.
- For us, diversity means embracing all the features that make us unique.
Invent the Future with Us
Does this sound like your next dream job? Get in touch now, we'd love to meet you!
Please, click on the link privacy notice for prospective employees.