Global Business Development Specialist – North AmericaUS - REMOTE
We are seeking a Global Sales Development Specialist to support the pipeline generation for retail industry, in our growing and global team.
Your mission will be to generate qualified new client opportunities for Invent Analytics through both inbound and outbound activities. You’ll work closely with sales and marketing teams to deliver innovative and compelling messages, coordinate campaigns and provide a top-notch experience at each and every prospect touch point.
We are Invent Analytics.
Invent Analytics is a leading AI-powered Omni-Channel Retail Supply Chain Planning Solutions provider.
We are a group of bright and goal-oriented people working together to make retail better. Serving retailers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia, we make a measurable and meaningful difference for our customers every day.
About the Role
As a Global Business Development Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting all aspects of business development activities to expand Invent Analytics’ footprint globally. You’ll be researching prospects and identify key decision makers. You’ll oversee the groups of assigned target accounts to create new opportunities and pipeline for Invent Analytics’ AI-powered solutions.
You will execute outbound sales and business development strategy and you will be working closely with our sales and marketing team and perform a combination of outbound activities.
What You Will Do
- Collect & analyze potential market and retail industry information
- Research prospects, their companies, identify key decision makers
- Perform a combination of outbound activities – phone calls, emails, Linkedin outreach – in order to uncover qualified sales opportunities
- Utilize marketing campaigns, emails, LinkedIn outreach, corporate events, and any other lead generation channels
- Ensure outreach activity is accurately entered and managed within the CRM system
- Follow up with engaged inbound leads coming from marketing team and turn them into qualified opportunities
- Support sales cycle: presentation preparation and client communication
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum 3 years of experience in enterprise software business development or sales
- Experience working closely with sales and marketing teams
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills is a must
- Personable, helpful, proactive, able to initiate conversation and communications in an engaging manner
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office programs
- Business judgment and critical thinking skills, with the ability to use data to establish priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
International Growth and Success
People are at the heart of our success.
- Award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia
- In 2020, we won the RILA Startup Innovation Award for Supply Chain in the U.S. with the votes of the largest retailers in the world.
Invent the Future with Us
Get in touch now, we'd love to meet you!
Please, click on the link privacy notice for prospective employees. https://www.inventanalytics.com/privacy-statement