Software Test EngineerTURKEY (REMOTE)
We are Invent Analytics.
Invent Analytics is a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of technology and retail. Headquartered in the United States and with offices around the world, Invent Analytics helps retailers transform the way they manage their supply chains.
We are a group of bright, kind, and goal-oriented people working together to make retail better. We think big. We take pride in what we do. As a provider of award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia, we make a measurable and meaningful difference for our customers every day.
Our team of 100+ people consists of young engineers and data scientists from the top CS and IE programs in our Istanbul, Philadelphia, Amsterdam, and Dubai offices.
For our journey ahead, we are looking to build up our team of bright minds further, and we are looking for a Software Test Engineer to join our growing team in Istanbul.
About the Role
As a Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible for building our test automation framework, writing & maintaining test cases of existing and new features, and performing best test practices in a combination of manual and automated testing on a web based data & analytics application. By working cross-functionally, this candidate will ensure that the team delivers output of high quality.
What You Will Do
- Design and create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test scenarios and scripts regarding acceptance criteria, designs, mock-ups, or domain knowledge
- Contributing to test automation process improvement
- Documenting test automation features or team processes as needed
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop UI test frameworks, perform both manual and automated testing, and analyze results
- Conduct regular performance and load tests, build automations and benchmarks to monitor the performance and latency for frontend and backend services.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
What We Are Looking For
- 2+ years of software test automation experience on web applications
- 4+ years overall professional experience in related fields
- Experience with software testing methodologies, writing the test plans, creating the test cases and debugging
- Experience in test automation development process tools (Selenium, Puppeteer etc.)
- CI/CD know how
- Familiarity with basic data analysis concepts, easy to adapt working with data heavy dashboards, charts and metrics.
- Familiarity with automated testing of complex software systems
- Experience with RESTful service testing tools (SoapUI, Postman etc.)
- Experience with performance/load testing and tools (JMeter, K6 etc.)
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Individual financial support for your remote/home office setup
- Monthly internet and social media fun package
- Educational and development opportunities
- Remote working option
Life at Invent Analytics
- Great colleagues: We consider ourselves anything but average. We are an amazing team of top-notch data scientists, software engineers, and research scientists
- We love what we do: Our team has an exciting tech-stack: Pyspark, Databricks, Python, and so on
- Monthly team events: We don’t miss a single birthday! We celebrate special days; we regularly meet at lunch and dinner dates with the team and enjoy online Happy Friday gatherings
- We get social: Did you know that we have a Film Club, a Book Club?
- We care: We take care of ourselves, we regularly take pilates classes
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are incredibly proud of our contribution to our society. Working at Invent Analytics gives you an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives. Our Invent Social Responsibility Club:
- Grants scholarships at four different education institutions
- Donates for schools
- Sponsors for young talents
- Runs and raises money for underprivileged children
International Growth and Success
People are at the heart of our success.
- Award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia
- We won the RILA 2020 Startup Innovation Award for Supply Chain in the U.S. with the votes of the largest retailers in the world.
Invent Analytics provides equal employment opportunities, and we strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- We are together without discrimination of nationality, gender, belief, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation.
- For us, diversity means embracing all the features that make us unique.
Invent the Future with Us
Does this sound like your next dream job? Get in touch now, we'd love to meet you!
Please, click on the link privacy notice for prospective employees.