Senior Software EngineerTURKEY (REMOTE)
We are Invent Analytics.
Invent Analytics is a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of technology and retail. Headquartered in the United States and with offices around the world, Invent Analytics helps retailers transform the way they manage their supply chains.
We are a group of bright, kind, and goal-oriented people working together to make retail better. We think big. We take pride in what we do. As a provider of award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia, we make a measurable and meaningful difference for our customers every day.
Our team of 100+ people consists of young engineers and data scientists from the top CS and IE programs in our Istanbul, Philadelphia, Amsterdam, and Dubai offices.
For our journey ahead, we are looking to build up our team of bright minds further, and we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our growing team in İstanbul.
About the Role
We are seeking Senior Software Engineers to develop and maintain big data ETL pipelines, and pricing/inventory optimization solutions and deploy as production systems that are used by many enterprise customers. You will be challenged to build loosely coupled, highly scalable, and robust software solutions that can change and grow with our needs. You will be building data products and workflows to process large-scale data and productize optimization systems using cutting-edge cloud and big data technologies.
What You Will Do
- Develop “best-in-class” architecture, design, and production artifacts by ensuring that the services and the components are: well-defined and modularized, secure, scalable, reliable, reusable, customizable, diagnosable, and actively monitored. Experience working in a multi-cloud environment - AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Experience working in a multi-cloud environment - AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Contribute to all phases of new developments including architecting, prototyping, productizing, testing, and support.
- Adhere to and drive modern software engineering practices through code and design reviews, exercise DevOps principles to deploy, maintain and monitor production workflows and services to provide continuous delivery with high quality.
- Participating in regular code/design reviews.
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years of work experience including SaaS systems
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming principles and strong coding skills in C#, and Python languages.
- Experience with relational databases such as MSSQL or PostgreSQL
- Knowledgeable of cloud services including containerization, serverless functions, message queues, and orchestration frameworks.
- Hands-on knowledge of working with scalable platforms for processing large and/or complex data sets using Hadoop, Spark (PySpark), DASK, or similar with the ability to pick up new languages and technologies quickly
- Experience with modern big data and concepts and/or solutions.
- Experience with pipeline orchestration tools such as Apache Airflow, Prefect, etc.
- Experience with container systems (e.g., Docker) and container orchestration (e.g. ECS/EKS, Kubernetes)
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Development experience on a UNIX or Linux platform
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ability and motivation to self-teach while entering new domains and managing through ambiguity
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Individual financial support for your remote/home office setup
- Monthly internet and social media fun package
- Educational and development opportunities
- Remote working option
Life at Invent Analytics
- Great colleagues: We consider ourselves anything but average. We are an amazing team of top-notch data scientists, software engineers, and research scientists
- We love what we do: Our team has an exciting tech-stack: Pyspark, Databricks, Python, and so on
- Monthly team events: We don’t miss a single birthday! We celebrate special days; we regularly meet at lunch and dinner dates with the team and enjoy online Happy Friday gatherings
- We get social: Did you know that we have a Film Club, and a Book Club?
- We care: We take care of ourselves, we regularly take pilates classes
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are incredibly proud of our contribution to our society. Working at Invent Analytics gives you an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives. Our Invent Social Responsibility Club:
- Grants scholarships at four different education institutions
- Donates for schools
- Sponsors for young talents
- Runs and raises money for underprivileged children
International Growth and Success
People are at the heart of our success.
- Award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia
- We won the RILA 2020 Startup Innovation Award for Supply Chain in the U.S. with the votes of the largest retailers in the world.
Invent Analytics provides equal employment opportunities, and we strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- We are together without discrimination of nationality, gender, belief, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation.
- For us, diversity means embracing all the features that make us unique.
Invent the Future with Us
Does this sound like your next dream job? Get in touch now, we'd love to meet you!
Please, click on the link privacy notice for prospective employees.