People and Culture Senior SpecialistTURKEY (REMOTE)
We are Invent Analytics.
Invent Analytics is a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of technology and retail. Headquartered in the United States and with offices around the world, Invent Analytics helps retailers transform the way they manage their supply chains.
We are a group of bright, kind, and goal-oriented people working together to make retail better. We think big. We take pride in what we do. As a provider of award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that
serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia, we make a measurable and meaningful difference for our customers every day.
Our team of 200+ people consists of young engineers and data scientists from the top CS and IE programs in our Istanbul, Philadelphia, Amsterdam, and Dubai offices.
For our journey ahead, we are looking to build up our team of bright minds further, and we are looking for a People and Culture Senior Specialist to join our growing team in İstanbul.
About the Role
As a People and Culture Senior Specialist will be a key partner of the management team and will play a significant role in the future growth of the business. We are looking for a self-driven and action-oriented leader prepared to oversee all HR and corporate culture issues and processes and support all functional areas of the business. The right candidate will have a professional spirit, the energy and discipline to join a leading company and still add value.
The position will report directly to the HR Director and will be part of the HR team.
What You Will Do
- Formulating human resources strategies in line with company goals and policies, and supporting planning in tasks and vision processes,
- Conduct end-to-end initiatives in the field of employee experience (orientation, focus group meetings
- Creating development plans based on employees' performance results and career goals, and conducting studies related to their development in parallel with annually planned training programs,
- Participating in the creation of instructions, procedures, process maps related to HR processes,
- Supporting the organisation by enhancing employee motivation and corporate culture,
- Determining the company's workforce needs and qualifications, and carrying out studies for the preparation of job descriptions and organisational charts,
- Plan and organise online and / or offline training organisations for current and potential employees,
- Organise occasional motivational onsite and offsite social activity organisations for the whole company and for individual business units, teams, etc.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience in P&C and/or related role
- Proven record of success stories made for happy employees and their engagement
- The ability to prioritise multiple tasks potentially with conflicting timescales, prioritising appropriately and escalating where there are significant issues
- The ability to build strong, effective working relationships at all levels with strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong commitment to follow-through
- Excellent skills in documenting, interpreting and presenting business concepts
- Fluent in English
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Monthly internet and social media fun package
- Educational and development opportunities
- Remote working option
Life at Invent Analytics
- Great colleagues: We consider ourselves anything but average. We are an amazing team of top- notch data scientists, software engineers, and research scientists
- We love what we do: Our team has an exciting tech stack: Pyspark, Databricks, Python, and so on
- Monthly team events: We don’t miss a single birthday! We celebrate special days; we regularly meet at lunch and dinner dates with the team and enjoy online Happy Friday gatherings
- We get social: Did you know that we have a Film Club and a Book Club?
- We care: We take care of ourselves, and we regularly take Pilates classes
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are incredibly proud of our contribution to our society. Working at Invent Analytics gives you an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives. Our Invent Social Responsibility Club:
- Grants scholarships at four different education institutions
- Donates for schools
- Sponsors for young talents
- Runs and raises money for underprivileged children
International Growth and Success
People are at the heart of our success.
- Award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia
- We won the RILA 2020 Startup Innovation Award for Supply Chain in the U.S. with the votes of the largest retailers in the world.
Invent Analytics provides equal employment opportunities, and we strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- We are together without discrimination of nationality, gender, belief, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation.
- For us, diversity means embracing all the features that make us unique.
Invent the Future with Us
Does this sound like your next dream job? Get in touch now, we'd love to meet you!
Read more about Invent Analytics here: www.inventanalytics.ai
Please, click on the link privacy notice for prospective employees. https://www.inventanalytics.com/privacy-statement