Global Sales Development Senior SpecialistTURKEY (REMOTE)
We are Invent Analytics.
Invent Analytics is a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of technology and retail. Headquartered in the United States and with offices around the world, Invent Analytics helps retailers transform the way they manage their supply chains.
We are a group of bright, kind, and goal-oriented people working together to make retail better. We think big. We take pride in what we do. As a provider of award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that
serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia, we make a measurable and meaningful difference for our customers every day.
Our team of 200+ people consists of young engineers and data scientists from the top CS and IE programs in our Istanbul, Philadelphia, Amsterdam, and Dubai offices.
For our journey ahead, we are looking to build up our team of bright minds further, and we are looking for a Global Sales Development Senior Specialist to join our growing team.
We are seeking a Global Sales Development Specialist to support the pipeline generation for retail industry, in our growing and global team.
Your mission will be to generate qualified new client opportunities for Invent Analytics through both inbound and outbound activities. You’ll work closely with sales and marketing teams to deliver innovative and compelling messages, coordinate campaigns and provide a top-notch experience at each and every prospect touchpoint.
About the Role
As a Global Sales Development Senior Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting all aspects of business development activities to expand Invent Analytics’ footprint globally. You’ll be researching prospects and identify key decision makers. You’ll oversee the groups of assigned target accounts to create new opportunities and pipeline for Invent Analytics’ AI-powered solutions. You will execute outbound sales and business development strategy and you will be working closely with our sales and marketing team and perform a combination of outbound activities.
What You Will Do
- Collect & analyze potential market and retail industry information
- Research prospects, their companies, identify key decision makers
- Perform a combination of outbound activities – phone calls, emails, Linkedin outreach – in order to uncover qualified sales opportunities.
- Utilize marketing campaigns, emails, LinkedIn outreach, corporate events, and any other lead generation channels
- Ensure outreach activity is accurately entered and managed within the CRM system
- Follow up with engaged inbound leads coming from marketing team and turn them into qualified opportunities
- Support sales cycle: presentation preparation and client communication
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in enterprise software business development or sales
- Experience working closely with sales and marketing teams
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills is a must.
- Italian / Spanish / Polish / French / German as a second language is a plus
- Personable, helpful, proactive, able to initiate conversation and communications in an engaging manner
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office programs
- Business judgment and critical thinking skills, with the ability to use data to establish priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Monthly internet and social media fun package
- Educational and development opportunities
- Remote working option
Life at Invent Analytics
- Great colleagues: We consider ourselves anything but average. We are an amazing team of top- notch data scientists, software engineers, and research scientists
- We love what we do: Our team has an exciting tech stack: Pyspark, Databricks, Python, and so on
- Monthly team events: We don’t miss a single birthday! We celebrate special days; we regularly meet at lunch and dinner dates with the team and enjoy online Happy Friday gatherings
- We get social: Did you know that we have a Film Club and a Book Club?
- We care: We take care of ourselves, and we regularly take Pilates classes
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are incredibly proud of our contribution to our society. Working at Invent Analytics gives you an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives. Our Invent Social Responsibility Club:
- Grants scholarships at four different education institutions
- Donates for schools
- Sponsors for young talents
- Runs and raises money for underprivileged children
International Growth and Success
People are at the heart of our success.
- Award-winning enterprise-AI SaaS solutions that serve a growing international business with customers across the U.S., Europe, Middle East, and East Asia
- We won the RILA 2020 Startup Innovation Award for Supply Chain in the U.S. with the votes of the largest retailers in the world.
Invent Analytics provides equal employment opportunities, and we strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- We are together without discrimination of nationality, gender, belief, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation.
- For us, diversity means embracing all the features that make us unique.
Invent the Future with Us
Does this sound like your next dream job? Get in touch now, we'd love to meet you!
Read more about Invent Analytics here: www.inventanalytics.ai
Please, click on the link privacy notice for prospective employees. https://www.inventanalytics.com/privacy-statement